Equinix is the trusted foundation for digital infrastructure at Tape Ark.
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company that interconnects industry-leading organizations such as finance, manufacturing, retail, transportation, government, healthcare and education across a digital-first world.
When you combine Tape Ark’s growth plans and its customer base, the two companies are a natural fit for one another.
Through Platform Equinix® and the massive ecosystem of leading service providers, Tape Ark can fast-track competitive advantage across clouds, networking, storage, computer and software. This allows for the unprecedented scale and speed of our mass tape ingest platform and cloud on-ramp to perform optimally, with zero downtime.
- Comprehensive investment of $35B in establishing over 240 data centers around the globe.
- Progressive and innovative, utilizing 95% clean energy.
- An extensive customer base encompassing 32 countries and 6 continents with over 10,000 customers.
- Representing more than half of the Fortune 500, it is the industry’s largest ecosystem consisting of over 443,000 interconnections.
- Distributed infrastructure globally through software-defined interconnection.
Tape Ark is a wonderful example of Australian innovation and validates the growing demand from our customers for comprehensive global digital solutions that provides the flexibility to strategically place workloads across multiple public clouds, private clouds and on-premises. The sheer scale and size of the data migrations Tape Ark undertakes for its customers requires critical digital infrastructure, control and low latency. We’re delighted that Tape Ark has put its trust in Equinix as they enter the next phase of their business expansion, and we look forward to supporting their needs as they continue the important work of liberating data collections that can help the society discover new knowledge and develop breakthrough innovations for social good.”
Guy Danskine, Managing Director, Equinix Australia