A world-first solution enabling organizations to evaluate their archive box collections without the need to physically touch or digitize content.
The Rapid Archive Box Indexer (patent pending), is a fast and cost-effective solution that captures the content from inside archive boxes so that confident decisions can be made to retain, digitize or destroy items. Using artificial intelligence (AI) and a machine learning (ML) algorithm, organizations can confidently review their collections from anywhere in the world via a web interface without recalling or touching a single box.
Tape Ark has designed a unique solution that seamlessly captures detailed information about the contents inside archive boxes including paper, folders, maps, plans, drawings, etc., with very minimal manual handling and without the use of document scanning or data entry. With leading cloud-enabled technology, object detection, and text extraction, physical data items are automatically categorized, information captured and extracted, and indexed for action.
The Rapid Archive Box Indexer is Patent Pending.
The Rapid Archive Box Indexer offers many customer benefits:
- A chain of custody from box level right through to item level so that confident decisions can be made and actions recorded.
- A web-based interface that displays and categorizes items that can be reviewed and actioned.
- A searchable index for users to hone in on specific terms making content discoverability fast and easy.
- The time and costs required to create an in-depth index of your content are significantly reduced, (from hours to seconds) completely bypassing manual data entry.
- Dramatically reduces document scanning costs as items can be triaged before they are scanned.
- Reduces warehouse storage costs as items can be actioned for digitization and destruction.
The Rapid Archive Box Indexer is an innovative solution to
a growing problem
- A cloud-enabled platform that can be customized to any industry.
- Up to four layers of data capture: text-based OCR, individual images, video, and the voice of
the specialist records management indexer describing each item from the archive box.
- AI and ML applied for item tagging and classification including duplication identification.
- A web-based interface to collaborate, share, and action decisions on items.
Tape Ark prides itself on its technical capability. Customers feel assured their objectives and unique challenges are well understood – what’s important to them, where they’re headed, and the opportunities that lie ahead.