The question is not why should you digitise your media and broadcast content but why wouldn't you?
By liberating your video data and gaining ongoing and immediate access to your collection the following benefits are immediately achievable:
- Commercialise and monetise your content by making it available for streaming or downloading – turning what was an ageing cost centre into a new digital revenue stream
- Preserve historical and important content on deteriorating media for future audiences
- Reduce or eliminate offsite and in-house physical storage costs and associated retrieval and access fees
- Eliminate need to maintain ageing legacy tape drives and hardware onsite to play analogue film reels
- Ability to share data quickly and easily with approved partners, third parties and other organisations or the community
- Reduce environmental impact and carbon footprint by going digital
- Immediately produce backup and retention copies for risk management
Once your data is liberated and accessible in a digital format, a whole new world of digital content opportunity is suddenly at your fingertips. Click here to read our Post Digitisation Content Opportunity page.
Click here for more information on: