Tape Ark is dedicated to high quality data migration services, data integrity, future growth, innovation and strategic alliances that align with our business purpose. Our services and solutions are designed to ensure they meet or exceed clients’ expectations, and are delivered efficiently and in a timely manner.
This is achieved through:
- Ensuring that our policies and procedure reflect what we actually do;
- Consideration of the context of the organization and aligning the Quality and Information Security Management System (QISMS) with the strategic direction of Tape Ark;
- Satisfying customer and applicable statutory/regulatory, and contractual requirements;
- Establishing, applying, maintaining and continual improvement of the effectiveness of the Management System based on ISO 9001:2015 standard;
- Tracking and applying applicable new technologies and educating employees;
- Careful selection of suppliers.
Strategies will include:
- Setting measurable, realistic and achievable quality objectives which are reviewed at least annually. Our target outcome and objectives are agreed collectively. Individual teams are then empowered to deliver results, with delegated accountability and decision-making. We ensure objectives are accompanied by plans to achieve them and all relevant staff are aware of assignments, as applicable;
- Monitoring and managing non-conformances and corrective actions. Reports are produced and reviewed in the quarterly Improvement Meetings and further actions taken as necessary;
- Strive to perform and provide defect-free services and work for all clients;
- Ensure the entire QISMS is reviewed at least annually for continuing suitability and effectiveness;
The QISMS of Tape Ark is based on the concepts of the continuous improvement process of Plan, Do, Check, Act and conforms totally to the requirements as defined in ISO 9000:2015.
This policy and associated procedures will be reviewed in consultation with relevant parties every twelve (12) months prior to our internal QISMS audit and or more frequently, as deemed necessary.