Tape Ark is liberating the world’s largest collection of data to the cloud so that technology driven companies can apply cloud enabled technologies to their data assets. Tape Ark works closely with some of the largest and exciting brands in the world including multinational corporates, government bodies and leading-edge cloud providers.
Tape Ark is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia and has offices in the US and Europe.
As a result of significant international and domestic growth, Tape Ark now requires an experienced Operations and Production Lead to join our expanding team.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this position is directly responsible for leading the operational, production and logistical delivery process of capturing and transferring physical tape data into a digital format (on scale) to be stored on the public cloud for our clients. You will work closely with Tape Ark’s business development function on the successful execution of all projects within project scope, budget and timelines. The position will oversee key production personnel within the inhouse client fulfilment team based in Perth and will have a continual focus on systems improvement, process development, quality and team development.
Key responsibilties include:
- Manage the day-to-day production operations of the business.
- In discussion with the CEO, develop, implement and present operational plans, operational requirements, organisational structure, training schedules, staffing and budgets that support the company’s growth strategy.
- Ensure the production team is effectively trained and developed with an eye on future staffing requirements to support anticipated rapid growth.
- Support the successful opening of regional and overseas offices including providing assistance in the appointment or deployment of staff, equipment, etc.
- Meet deadlines and keep clients informed in the event of project overruns. Actively drive operational processes and systems, streamlining as required to meet business targets and exceed customer expectations.
- Put in place and maintain quality assurance systems to achieve the highest possible quality for our customers.
- Meet production targets and maintain production statistics to assist in billing and sales reports.
- Assist in the project proposal stage, reviewing resources, hardware, and timing to ensure agreed outcomes with the sales team.
- Work with our development team to create and monitor the development of new technology to improve and monitor operations and reduce and rectify production bottlenecks.
- Assist in achieving ISO certification.
We would expect that you will have exceptional project planning and scheduling experience with advanced communication skills and a solid understanding of operations, production and/or logistics and possess a natural aptitude for technology. Additionally, experience with continuous improvement and the implementation of systems and processes that enhance production quality and output will be well regarded. We would anticipate you are degree qualified in either; Engineering, IT, Mechatronics, Business or are qualified by experience within a contemporary production-oriented environment.
Please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through Seek: https://www.seek.com.au/job/51940486